The submission of this form indicates that applicant is interested and prepared to commit to participation in event. Please do not submit this application unless you are sure of your availability, preparedness to vend, ability to remit payment, and any other factors that go into your decision to participate. Time and resources go into processing each and every application; serious inquiries only.
PopUp SOFLO is a juried event, in that, each vendor must submit this application for consideration. If approved for participation, applicants can expect an emailed response within 3 days of submission. Prior to submitting this application, please read the following information.
PopUp Vendor FAQs
This event will take place at Leena Plantation.
Address: 1711 N University Drive | Plantation, FL 33322
Vendor spaces will be held throughout the venue, this includes indoor and outdoor spaces. Outdoor spaces are NOT covered areas.
FEE, SPACE SIZE, AND AMENITIES
• Vendor Fee $150 + tax per vendor space
• Each vendor is responsible for a 6 foot table space (or a setup area that is equivalent in size). This is strictly enforced, as space is limited. Vendors are responsible for their own seating.
• Unless specially noted, tents are not permissible, as the space is not conducive for tent setups.
• Larger vendor spaces may be available, on request.
• Electricity may be available in select areas, for no additional charge.
• Indoor restrooms are available onsite.
• All setup and display items must be provided by vendor, including but not limited to: Tables, Chairs, Tablecloths, Products, and Signage.
SETUP & BREAKDOWN
Vendors are required to stay for the duration of the show, as well as setup and breakdown within the allotted times.
Setup time begins between 10am and 10:30am. Breakdown must begin at end of event.
Late arrivals and early breakdowns are not permitted; only applicants who can commit to the full time slot should apply.
All aspects of what you intend to sell must be addressed on this application form. Should an approved vendor be interested in adding any additional types of products after application, they must be approved prior to the show date. Example: if applicant types "bath and body products" on the application form but brings additional items to the show (ex: t-shirts, jewelry or other non- bath and body products), applicant may be asked to remove them(s). Vendors are chosen based on their application forms, so we must know each general type of item you want to sell.
Acceptance is based on a number of factors, including (but not limited to):
• Necessary information & photos listed in application
• Quality of Products
• Level of suitability in relation to our target audience and general image
• Content and Nature of Material
• Uniqueness of products & Category Availability (PopUp SOFLO aims to limit the amount of vendors offering products in the same category)
It's a losing situation for everyone if we accept a vendor who sells items that simply do not fit our market audience (price point, style, etc.). We encourage everyone to apply, not only for the purpose of this particular event, but future shows, as well. Again, if you are not accepted, please do not get discouraged or take it personally.
We expect all vendors to take part in helping to promote this event.
If you are not interested in regularly posting on social media sites, doing some flyering, posting information on community boards, talking to friends, etc. this is not the show for you.
Our goal is to showcase vendors who are just as passionate about keeping the PopUp scene alive as we are! We do heavy marketing, but in a niche scene like this, the power lays in word of mouth and making an effort to spread the word.
• Event is Rain or Shine.
• Event is non-refundable, regardless of time or circumstance.
• Customer admission for PopUp SOFLO is free.
Please answer as accurately as possible. If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org